Prof. Dr. Syed Amir Gilani is Dean, Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, University Of Lahore & Chairman Board of Governors (Afro-Asian Institute, Lahore, Pakistan). He received his MBBS from Punjab Medical College, University of Punjab, Pakistan, followed by DMRD, MD (Radiology) & MPH from The University of Lahore and he holds doctoral degree (PhD) in Medical Diagnostic Ultrasound from Al-Zaiem Al-Azhari University (Sudan) & PhD in Public Health from The University of Lahore.
Prof. Dr. Syed Amir Gilani is the author of 11 books on Ultrasound, has published more than 284 research articles in journals and has had above 320 international conference presentations & 81 conference publications. He has supervised 168 M.Sc, M.Phil 56 and 28 PhD Students from four universities of Asia, Africa & Europe. Furthermore, he has so far attended and conducted 128 conference/workshops in 96 countries.
Prof. Dr. Syed Amir Gilani
Dean, Faculty of Allied Health Sciences,
The University of Lahore, Defense Road, Lahore, Pakistan
Address (Res); 120 E-1 Wapda Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Mobile; +92-3008460876. Email; email@example.com
Prof. Dr. Syed Amir Gilani
|Qualification||MBBS (Pb), D.M.R.D (Pak), M.P.H (Pak), PhD (Ultrasound),
PhD (Public Health), CAHPE.
|1.||Present Appointment||Dean, Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, The University of Lahore, Defense Road, Lahore, Pakistan|
|2.||a. Experience as Dean, Faculty of Allied Health Sciences.||The University of Lahore, Founder Dean,
16-04-2012 to 10-04-2015 & 05-05-2016 till-to-date (6.5 years).
|3.||b. Experience as Pro-Vice Chancellor/Dean Health & Allied Sciences.||Imperial College of Business Studies
11-4-2015 to 10-04-2016 (One year)
|4.||c. Experience as Associate Prof.||Al-Zaeim Al-Azhari University, Khartoum, Sudan.
04-2009 to 10-2010 (1.5 year).
|5.||d. Experience as Professor||L.U.deS University, Lugano, Switzerland.
04-2007 to 03-2009.(2 year)
|6.||e. Experience as Chairman BOG||Afro-Asian Institute, 25-B Lower Mall,
Lahore, Pakistan. 23-03-2016 to date (3.5 year)
|8.||Overall Experience||· Professional Experience (27 years).
· Teaching Experience (18 years).
· Post-PhD Experience (10 years).
· Clinical Experience (26 years).
|11.||Conference Attended (International & National)||135|
|12.||M. Phil Supervised||26|
|· Director; Asian Branch, The Burwin Institute of Ultrasound, Canada.
· Visiting Professor, Radiology Dept., L.U.deS University, Lugano, Switzerland.
· Senior Member, American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) USA.
· Regional Director, (Central Asia) of Ian Donald Interuniversity School of Obgyn Ultrasound-Croatia.
· Member, International Advisory Committee of QS-International University Ranking. Singapore.
· Adjunct Faculty, King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan.
· Founder President, Vascular Ultrasound society of Pakistan Lifetime Member, Radiology Society of Pakistan.
· Lifetime Member, Ultrasound Society of Pakistan.
|19.||Honors & Awards||· HEC Approved Supervisor.
· Member International Advisory Committee, QS Apple, World University Ranking Organization.
· Letter of external arbitrator of Faculty of AMS, Najran University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.2013.
· Fellow of Burwin Institute –Canada 1999-2017.
· 2nd Position University Research & Productivity Award, University of Lahore, 2017.
· 1st Position University Research & Productivity Award, University of Lahore, 2018.
|Research Gate Score||2) 40-50|
|h index||3) 7|
|i10 Index||4) 5|
|Seminar Arranged||5) 42|
|6) Asian Journal of Allied Health Sciences
7) Pakistan Journal of Physical Therapy
8) Pakistan Journal of Nursing and Midwifery
9) The Sky